Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive technology company?
We are hiring an experienced Software Developer to join Galgus as Leader of our Test Engineering team to make our wireless network optimizer software a reality. This individual will work closely with Software & Test Engineers in a fast-paced, agile environment during product development and Verification & Validation activities.
Test Engineering is responsible for developing, enforcing and implementing testing requirements and rigour as defined in cooperation with the Galgus’ Developing team; design and implementation of software testing, wireless network laboratory testing, procedures, processes, documentation including data management, life-cycle verification and oversight of all testing operations.
- Work with internal and external customers to develop test plans to meet testing needs in a realistic and achievable manner.
- Work closely with Software and Systems Engineering to define requirements and specification for testing, verification and validation.
- Responsible for devising and executing automated and manual tests to verify and validate software products.
- Manage test programs from test planning, test execution, to data reporting.
- Troubleshoot issues encountered during testing.
- Develop automated scripts for software testing.
- Willing to be hands-on with wireless protocols and enjoy working in creating highly integrated software/hardware environment.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and technical communication skills.
- Highly collaborative; able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Solid test industry experience with emphasis on embedded software testing.
- Exhibits a high level of technical understanding of agile software development & testing methodologies.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in developing & implementing automation tools/test scripts.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (preferably Python or Bash).
- Capable of creating and managing detailed test programs in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a highly integrated Software/Hardware environment.
- B.S. or M.S. or advanced degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Familiarity with wireless protocols and tools to analyse data traffic.
- Familiarity working with GNU/Linux operating systems.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European Commission with a SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time