Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact on a disruptive technology company?
We are looking for…
A Telecommunication Engineer (preferably), Electronic Engineer, or Computer Science with knowledge of wireless communications. As a QA Lead engineer, you will lead the vision for the test automation strategy. You will be responsible for enabling and engaging the engineering teams, defining the test process, and continuously improving to create efficiencies. You will work with stakeholders across scrum teams and supervise a team of test engineers.
The ideal candidate will be a forward-thinking problem solver who is ready to own the role, the team, and engineering quality going forward.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Experience working as part of an Agile/Scrum development team.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Track record of learning and embracing new technologies, techniques, and processes.
- Demonstrated leadership through a complicated product delivery challenge.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas.
- Test automation experience.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Knowledge or education of wireless communication systems, especially 802.11 protocol.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European Commission with an SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time