Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive technology company?
We are looking for…
A Telecommunication engineering (preferably), Electronic Engineering or Computer Science. You must display excellent written and oral skills, with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities. You need to be enthusiastic about technology and constantly looking at the next innovation. You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to perform testing with accuracy.
- 1/2+ years of experience.
- Experience in assist in determining test methodology and test data setup.
- Demonstrated experience in developing comprehensive and accurate test designs, scripts and conditions with research and analysis of available documentation.
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
- Must be a responsive, flexible team player that is self-motivated, self-starting, and enthusiastic.
- Independent thinker with tenacity to maintain focus on issues until they are adequately resolved.
- Good Linux skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge or education of wireless communication systems, especially 802.11 protocol.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European Commission with a SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time