Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive technology company?
We are looking for…
A Telecommunication engineering (preferably), Electronic Engineering or Computer Science. You must display excellent written and oral skills, with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities. You need to be enthusiastic about technology and constantly looking at the next innovation. You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to perform testing with accuracy.
- Knowledge or education of wireless communication systems, especially 802.11 protocol.
- Good Linux skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European Commission with a SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time