Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive technology
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that
customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with crossfunctional
teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and
Product Manager Job Responsibilities:
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating
product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated
plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and
generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other
product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and
that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating
sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales
forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory
levels and production schedules.
- Prepares return-on-investment analyses.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales,
advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and
sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Responsible for creating product documentation including datasheets, presentation
materials and case studies in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development,
Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory
Control, Financial Planning, and Strategy, Excellent Communication, Presentation and Training
- Willing to learn by doing, improve skills, and contribute to the team improvement.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and technical communication skills.
- Highly collaborative; able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to travel internationally to events and customers.
- Excellent presentation skills in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to create training material
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or relevant roles.
- Know-how in WiFi, 802.11 standards.
- Know-how in Switching and Routing products.
- Excellent read and written English skills.
- Excellent presentation skills are mandatory.
- Know-how of Cloud technologies.
- Know-how of WiFi vendors including vendor certifications and training.
- Know-how of Networking equipment vendors and certifications.
- Know-how of Scrum/Agile Development.
- Experience with requirements writing, user stories.
- Design thinking.
- The know-how of AI is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European
Commission with a SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time.
- English Lessons.
- Visit the main international Wi-Fi events.