Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact on a disruptive technology company?
We are looking for…
A Telecommunication engineer (preferably), Electronic Engineering or Computer Science with knowledge on wireless communications to work as Pre-sales Engineer to join our team located in Seville and for being responsible for:
- Customer Technical requirements analysis and definition and proposal of solution adaptation to their necessities.
- Technical presentation of our products.
- Product Demonstration and validation with customers.
- RFP review and proposal elaboration.
- Technical proposal, including network and Wi-Fi design.
- Elaboration of internal and external formative documentation and presentations.
- Customer Support.
- Studies in IT, Telecommunications, computing, electronics, or similar.
- Knowledge of network equipment such as Access Points, Switches, Routers, firewalls, SFPs, cabling, etc.
- Knowledge of protocol families TCP/IP, Ethernet, and 802.11.
- Experience in network operation and design, including logical and radio design using specific tools.
- Experience in network deployment and configuration.
- High level of English, spoken and written. Valuable C1.
- Ability to work in teams and good communication skills.
- Knowledge about security solutions and firewalls.
- Scripting skills.
- Experience with management tools for ticketing, KB, and CMDB.
What do we offer?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European Commission with an SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time