We are looking for…
A Telecommunication PhD (preferably), Electronic Engineering PhD or Computer Science with knowledge of wireless communications and machine learning. To be considered for the position, we would also like to hear from any candidates without professional experience but with an excellent academic record and an interest to investigate as a junior researcher.
- Good knowledge and education of wireless communication systems, especially 802.11 protocol.
- Understanding about Machine Learning and artificial intelligence technics to prediction, stimation and controlling.
- Good programming capacity (C/C++, Matlab/Octave, ns3, Python) and also to software developing for communications.
- Good Linux skills.
- Experience in technological investigation projects.
- Good capabilities in communication, redaction and teamwork, and also to participate in the project management.
- Hard worker and innovative.
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience writing scientific articles and patents.
- Participation in European investigation programs.
- Experience in similar investigation projects with the presence of a high technological innovation