Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact on a disruptive technology company?
To lead its Human Resources Department, Galgus is looking for a Human Resources Manager who is capable of implementing and managing the personnel policies that a Deep-Tech company needs to develop its products and services, as well as to scale its business.
In close collaboration with the CEO of the company, the candidate must be able to efficiently work in the following areas of HR management:
1.- Talent Management and Recruitment
Together with the different heads of departments, estimate the HR selection needs.
- Together with the different heads of departments, carry out the job description analysis.
- Together with the different heads of departments, design new jobs that are necessary, defining roles and responsibilities.
- Write job offers and contact publication media (specialized portals, press, social media, etc.), as well as other sources of recruitment (specialized consultants, universities, business schools, etc.)
- Reception of resumes (CVs).
- Evaluation of candidatures and conducting tests, competencies interviews, group dynamics, and in general everything that is deemed necessary to fill a given position.
2.- Talent retention.
- Together with the different heads of departments, design the career plans for the different positions, as well as carry out the necessary follow-up to fulfill them.
- Together with the CEO, study and implement different initiatives that can help make the company an attractive place to work.
3.- Remuneration Policies.
- Together with the CEO, analyze the remuneration systems that could promote a coherent, equitable, competitive, and motivating remuneration policy.
- Manage the budgetary control of the company’s salary bill.
- Together with the CEO, analyze possible solutions regarding emotional salary.
4.- HR Administration
Design and supervise HR administration covering functions such as:
- Management of all legal-administrative procedures encompassed in areas such as the selection and formalization of contracts, processing of payroll, and control of the rights and duties of the worker.
- Establish a system for evaluating and monitoring the job climate.
- Manage shifts, vacations, leaves, and absences.
- Control absenteeism.
- Laboral Risk Prevention.
5.- Labor Relations.
- Represent the company at the administration, unions, official organisms, labor authority, and private entities in the social area.
- Analyze and establish criteria in legal-labor matters on the application of current legislation.
- Coordinate with external law firms the defense of the interests of the company at the courts.
- Participate in the development of strategies in labor relations.
- Manage the company’s annual training plan.
To perform all of these functions, Galgus envisions a candidate who:
- Have a Degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources.
- Postgraduate studies and / or specialization courses in the matter will be valued.
- At least have 3 years of experience.
- It will be valued if you have previously worked in tech companies.
- Since it is a company with a large part of its business abroad, it must be fluent in, at least, the English language (C1 Level).
What do we offer?
- Working for one of the most innovative European companies, as recognized by the European Commission through a Phase II SME Instrument in 2018.
- Be part of a team of highly qualified and talented people.
- Flexible timetable.
- In-Office and/or remote working.
- Training in Languages and other disciplines.
- Remuneration based on the candidate’s value.