Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact on a disruptive technology company?
We are seeking an experienced Full-Stack Developer for our Cloud management and monitoring of smart WiFi networks.
This individual will work closely with Software & Test Engineers in a fast-paced, agile environment during product development and maintenance.
The Full-Stack Developer is responsible for developing, integrating, and testing our Cloud application, a key component of the Galgus organization business. The role provides the opportunity to leverage your expertise to develop solutions to complex technical challenges and be a key voice in product development and delivery.
- Analysis and design of new features.
- Code and test new features.
- Bug fixing.
- Ensure proper documentation of technical data is generated for the assigned tasks consistent with Engineering policies and procedures.
- Respond to internal and external customer support requests.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments, both to team members and to leadership.
- Willing to learn by doing, improve skills, and eventually contribute to team improvement.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and technical communication skills.
- Highly collaborative; able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience developing backend services with Java.
- 1+ year of experience in front-end development using Angular.
- Good read and written English skills.
- Knowledge of REST services.
- Experience with Angular, SQL, JPA, Spring Data, and Spring MVC.
- Experience with Git based workflow.
- Used to work in Linux environment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European Commission with a SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time.
- English Lessons.