Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact with a disruptive technology company?
We are seeking an experienced Embedded Linux Software Engineer to join as a Developer for our Linux Embedded Engineering team in activaly designing and developing our wireless network optimizer software. This individual will work closely with Software & Test Engineers in a fast-paced, agile environment during product development.
Embedded Linux Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, integrating and testing our multiplatform embedded application, key component of the Galgus organization business. The role provides opportunity to leverage your expertise to develop solutions to complex technical challenges, and be an active voice in product development and delivery.
- Design, code and test wireless network optimization algorithoms for multiplatform hardware.
- Apply Root Cause Analysis Techniques to support & drive resolution of complex & challenging issues.
- Ensure proper documentation of technical data is generated for the assigned projects and / or tasks consistent with Engineering policies and procedures.
- Respond to internal and external customer support requests.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments, both to team members and to leadership.
- Actively improve the SW development processes and applications.
- Willing to be hands-on with wireless protocols and Linux software development and enjoy working in creating highly integrated software/hardware environments.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and technical communication skills.
- Highly collaborative; able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience developing embedded Linux solutions.
- Good read and written English skills.
- A strong networking background.
- B.S. or M.S. or advanced degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Familiarity with key aspects of the Linux kernel, especially with Linux Wireless.
- Experience with 802.11 protocols.
- Experience with OpenWRT Distribution.
- Being a geek.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European Commission with a SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time