Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact on a disruptive technology company?
We are looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to join our team to help us scale our cloud infrastructure globally, with AWS.
If you have at least a couple of years of experience in a project-oriented towards microservices, and if you are looking for a challenging, fun, and interesting job, then you should apply for a job where you will work across the tech stack, tackle new skills, and show up ready for anything.
- Have strong DevOps focus, building, and deploying infrastructure on AWS cloud platforms.
- Experience with CI/CD (Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, …).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Service monitoring (Prometheus, Datadog, New Relic, …)
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Team spirit.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
What do we offer?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European Commission with an SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.
- Flexible working-time.
- English Lessons.