Are you ready for an opportunity to make a substantial impact on a disruptive technology company?
- The role will be based in Addis Abeba.
- The person will be in charge of developing the business all along with Ethiopia and near countries, as well as growing the subsidiary according to the needs of the business.
- This person will be trained in Galgus Headquarter in Sevilla (Spain) on the Galgus WIFI proprietary technology and solutions, which is the state of the art technology in the WIFI world. He/She will have to travel to Spain and some other African countries when needed.
- He/She will be in charge of addressing Ethio-Telecom and to progress on the current projects running with them.
- The profile for this role is a technical-sales profile, as it is required a minimum of technical knowledge on Telecom systems and equipment, and in WIFI technology, but completely customer-oriented and business-oriented.
- The ideal candidate should speak native Amharic, excellent English, and if possible also Spanish. He/She should have a master’s degree in Telecom engineering, an MBA, and at least 10 years of experience.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work for one of the most innovative companies in Europe as recognized by the European
Commission with an SME Instrument Phase II in 2018.
- Work for a company with a strong international presence.
- Being part of a very talented team of highly skilled and qualified professionals.
- Work on a goal-driven basis.