Galgus, wishes to inform the users, clients and subscribers of its website, the policy carried out regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of those people who voluntarily use the order forms or contact emails to contract or contact Galgus, any of the services offered on the web, which involve the communication of your personal data to Galgus.
1. Identification of the person responsible for the file
Aoife Solutions SL CIF number: B-90013046 registered in the Commercial Register of Seville in the volume 5561 folio: 92 and sheet nº -SE-94.042 (hereinafter referred to as Galgus) informs the user, client and / or subscriber of its web page of The existence of an automated personal data file called Clients, and another file called Subscribers, whose head is Aoife SL, with its registered office at Calle Italica 1, 1st Floor 41900 Camas (Seville) where personal data are collected and stored by the user , Client and / or subscriber communicate to Galgus.
2. Updating of policies
3. Purpose of the file
The communication of personal data by the user to Galgus. Through its website can only be understood to occur when they voluntarily use the order form service to contact Galgus, or in contact emails, since in these cases the processing of the data is inevitable and implicit to the contracting or contact system. For these cases and those described in the following section, the entity informs the client and / or subscriber that the processing of the data is carried out with the following purposes: To carry out all the steps related to the elaboration of budgets, contracting and provision of services of Galgus, as well as, to send the subscription chosen by the user to the company to which it belongs or, if applicable, to the interested party who requests it. As well as to answer and answer the communications received and the maintenance of histories of commercial relations.
To the same effect, Galgus informs that, if the client and / or subscriber sends an email or communicates to Galgus his / her personal data due to the position he occupies in a company – whether as administrator, manager, representative and / or any Another position as contact person in the company, it will be understood that such communication entails the provision of free, unambiguous, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of your personal data by Galgus, for the purposes established above, as well as to meet Your communication or send documentation.
5. Identification of the recipients for whom Galgus intends to make assignments or access to data on behalf of third parties.
Galgus only intends to carry out assignments or communications of data that due to Article 11.2.c. Of the Organic Law 15/99 on personal data protection (hereinafter LOPD) must carry out to meet its obligations with the Public Administrations in the cases that are required in accordance with the legislation in force in each subject at any time and in His case also, to other bodies such as Judges, Public Prosecutor, Courts, Court of Accounts or Ombudsman.
Likewise, Galgus notifies the user that any other assignment of data to be made, will be made known to him when provided for in the LOPD, informing him expressly, precisely and unequivocally of the recipients of the information, of the purpose to which the data, and the nature of the data transferred, or, where applicable, when the LOPD establishes it, prior specific and informed consent will be requested from the user. However, Galgus informs the user and the client that any processing of personal data is subject to the legislation in force in Spain in terms of data protection, established by the LOPD and its complementary and development regulations. In this sense, Galgus is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality of personal data requested by the user through the website www.galgus.net, not having any responsibility regarding the treatments and subsequent uses of the data Personal data that may be made by third party providers of information society services that could access such data due to the provision of their services or the exercise of their activity.
Third party service providers of the information society shall be understood – without limitation – those natural or legal persons who provide the following services: a) Transmission through a data communication network provided by the recipients of the service. B) Access services to the said network. C) Data storage or hosting services. D) Provision of contents or information. Likewise, Galgus is not responsible for data processing carried out by third parties that establish hyperlinks to Galgus or those responsible to those who through hyperlinks Galgus refers to its visitors.
6. Data Quality
Galgus warns the user that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so that the user at all times must take into account that, can only include personal data Corresponding to their own identity and that are adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true. For such purposes, the user will be solely responsible for any direct and / or indirect damage caused to third parties or to Galgus, for the use of personal data of another person, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, Inappropriate or impertinent. Likewise, the user who uses the personal data of a third party, will respond before the latter of the information obligation established in article 5.4 of the LOPD for when personal data have not been collected from the interested party, and / or the consequences of Not having informed him
7. Exercise of rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation of data.
Galgus informs the user of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written request addressed to Galgus at the following address: Calle Italica 1, 1st Floor
41900 Camas (Sevilla), or by email to the address: email@example.com.
8. Use of forms for the collection of personal data by Galgus.
Galgus includes a legend in the data collection form, which indicates all the conditions for the processing of personal data in accordance with article 5 of the LOPD, such as the mandatory or optional nature of the response to questions the consequences of obtaining the data or the refusal to provide them, the purposes of collection, any assignments that are carried out, and the consent for the processing of personal data that are performed.
9. Security measures taken in relation to the processing of personal data.
Galgus informs the user that, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD and the Security Measures Regulation, it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent alteration, loss, treatment Or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Likewise Galgus guarantees to the user the fulfillment of the duty of professional secrecy regarding the personal data of the users and the duty to keep them.
1. Identifying information of the company.
In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the company holding the web domain Is Aoife Solutions SL (hereinafter referred to as Galgus), with address for these purposes at Calle Italica 1, 1st Floor 41900 Camas (Seville) CIF number: B-90013046 registered in the Commercial Registry of Seville in volume 5561 folio: 92 and sheet No.SE-94.042. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access and / or use of this portal of Galgus attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL:
Users accessing the Galgus website will do so in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order, and are obliged at all times not to access the web and content in a way contrary to the established and or for illicit purposes, harmful to rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may damage, deteriorate, saturate or slow down the web, to the detriment of Galgus or third parties. Users will not copy, distribute, disseminate, transform, modify or manipulate the contents.
Galgus does not have on its website products or services available to users where they can enter any type of content or information, such as newsgroups, chat, personal web or other similar. However, Galgus does have on its website an email service and a form available to users in order that they can contact Galgus, so that they agree to use such email service according to the law, customs and public order. Users, in the use of products and services that provide information or content, will not violate fundamental rights and public freedoms, will not incite or promote criminal, xenophobic, terrorist or degrading manifestations or acts based on sex, race, religion, Beliefs, or disseminate pornographic content or services, nor will they advocate for violence. Users are responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
The access to the contents of the web by the user, will be under his total responsibility and can´t pass on to Galgus any consequences derived directly or indirectly from the access to the web, whether of physical, logical, moral or personal scope. Galgus may hold users responsible for making a bad use of the web, causing damages or damages to third parties, as well as possible viruses or software, which could introduce, generate, host on the web and deteriorate or can deteriorate both the Contents such as the proper functioning of it; As well as how the computers, systems and programs of the users of the web.
Galgus may be directed against users on all claims, indemnities, fines or administrative sanctions that are imposed on Galgus and are the direct or indirect responsibility of any user who introduces any content or uses any service on the web without due diligence.
All users who are aware of any action that is deteriorating or may deteriorate the good functioning of the website of Galgus, modify or alter the contents of this website, will communicate this situation to Galgus.
Galgus reserves the right to use the so-called “cookies”, in any type of use of the web. However, USERS are advised of the possibility of discarding such use in their computer terminal.
Links or hyperlinks that include addresses to this website may not express, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confusing indications, and will only access the pages not being able to copy or reproduce in whole or in part these, or to engage in unlawful or illegal actions against Of Galgus, as well as make any statement or action that could lead to error or confusion to the person who accesses through the hyperlink to the web. No hyperlinks to the web may be included that are not limited solely to the access to the home page or home page; As well as the web of Galgus (frames), or the hyperlinks accessible through it, can’t be reproduced totally or partially in another web.
It is forbidden to use, in whole or in part, the contents, to promote, sell, contract or divulge advertising or information of its own or third parties without the authorization of Galgus, or send advertising or information using the services or information Which are made available to users, regardless of whether the use of these is free or not.
The access of the USERS to the website of Galgus does not imply any obligation or guarantee on the part of Galgus.
The service provided by Galgus through its website is for an indefinite period, and at any time it may terminate the provision of this service without cause or justified reason and without prior notice.
USERS harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people, may communicate to Galgus, sending a message to the email account email@example.com
4. DATA PROTECTION:
Name of the company creator of the website complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Development Regulation Of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user can request from Galgus, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing him of The responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties, if applicable. Galgus also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Galgus, by itself or as a transferee, holds all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, Trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Galgus or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Galgus. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of Galgus. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard disk or on any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Galgus.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Galgus shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of Viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Galgus reserves the right to make the modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear Presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: In the case that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available in Galgus, Galgus will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will Galgus assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks Or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:
Galgus reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
Minors must request and obtain permission from their parents, guardian or legal representative before they can access the services and / or contents that are incorporated in the web. Access to and use of the portal to unauthorized minors is prohibited.
11.GENERALITIES: Galgus will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Galgus can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Galgus and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Seville.